Sunday, May 10, 2015

Friday Again and Again

Here we are again on a beautiful sunny Florida Friday, enjoying a bit of a breeze and sunshine at the same time...everyone should have a little Florida Friday.

My post time is limited so I'll share with you something I listened to online that struck me as quite interesting and that was to change our focus and not complain about things we must do, such as work, cook, or take care of the hubby and kids after a long day at the job...instead we should be thankful that we have a job and we get to take care of those we love.

Here's the good part: it spoke about Friday and focusing on the weekend...oops! Sounds like he was picking on my Friday blog when he said we should make every day Friday so that we enjoy life and not be creepy about Monday and those other nice days we complain about. WHAT? My thinking is if everyday is Friday, where is my weekend? That's why we love Friday so much...just sayin!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment