Friday, January 19, 2018

FRIDAY

Here we are again...no forgetting you today my dear friend! I purposed in my heart to remember and give my undivided attention to you for at least 5 to 10 minutes to just acknowledge you and then at 4:30 you may have me for the rest of the day! I'm yours!


Waiting all week to see you and spend quality time with you is always my aim, although it does not always go as planned, You can't stop planning nor having fun things to look forward to. So this weekend will be filled with fun and laughter, maybe a movie or just maybe cleaning up my not so organized closet, which will make me feel much more relaxed when I'm able to open it and actually find what I'm looking for instead of feeling like I just walked into a warzone!
Even though I'm feeling a bit Saturday-ish right now, you're still my favorite! Don't disappoint me!
Until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment