Friday, March 2, 2018

Friday

 Well we meet again my friend! I am so glad you came and I'd like to keep you for a while longer this time just to chat, hang out and  find out what you do all week long. I guess you would say that only Friday matters to you. Because you are indeed one of a kind, Friday! I really want to find a way to enjoy you more, take time to understand why you visit only once a week!
I believe you will start visiting more often soon, is it possible? I do think so!
Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Fri-Yay is your friend!!! Well, Sunday's ALWAYS on the way for me and I look forward to the slowed-down pace and a new beginning!!! Enjoy your Saturday (the day after Friday) and take advantage of sleeping in by a few minutes!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! After Friday, I really thank God for Saturday and of course, Sundays! They are both synonymous for rest and relaxation.

      Delete
  2. Rest is good, and I want some of that! lol

    ReplyDelete