Friday, April 27, 2018

FRIDAY

Well alright! You are here and in full effect Soon I'll be marching to a different drum as I take on other challenges, change hats, and do some real fun stuff with my girls. We can watch a movie, go somewhere exciting...maybe take a ride  out of town. I might just call it F-Ride-day!


No work tomorrow, no strict schedule tomorrow, and no little bosses, just the BIG BOSS and He's always around...thank you Jesus! You never leave us!  FUN is on the agenda and I must follow protocol!


See what you do Friday? You bring on change and I love it.
I'll See you again next week with a smile. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Friday came and left me with a gift that will keep on giving for a while to come...a new vehicle for me! I could call it "Friday's Surprise" or "Lil Red!" Two of my children (last of my litter of six) drove from Atlanta Friday morn and delivered my Nissan Rogue Friday early afternoon. I was not surprised but SHOCKED with Amazement! It's what I needed and wanted. I didn't beg. I just believed God could bless me with a vehicle with no payment book, and I rejoiced b4 the manifestation! This Friday will be replayed many times in my mind and spirit and as I share my testimony with others to build THEIR faith!!! Oh what a mighty God we serve!!! I receive RUNNING OVER BLESSINGS bc that is what GOD ALMIGHTY promised ME!!! Oh MAGNIFY the LORD with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I've said before, there's something special about that Friday, my friend and yours was especially special! Be blessed!

      Delete