Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday

Hello fellow Friday lovers! I have a confession to make as of the last few weeks an unexpected, odd pain gripped me in my back as I attempted to rise from my chair at work and I wasn't able to stand and walk, it devastated me because I had never experienced anything that could slow me down or keep me from performing my tasks! This came as quite a surprise so it affected my inner most being and I admit it was depressing! It first occurred on a  Friday and the last episode again last Friday. It made me begin to feel a fear of Friday, who I've grown so close to over the years. I'm overcoming this so today I charge myself with "No fear of Friday". I will be victorious and have a wonderful visit with my dear friend and enjoy this day to the fullest!
This is the day the Lord has made...
Until next week...

2 comments: