Saturday, August 18, 2018

Friday

Ok fans! It's now Saturday and time for me to sincerely apologize for a late Friday post, since I'm on vacation and wifi was not readily available...better late than never!
I attended a concert on yesterday so my day was filled with preparation for a great time listening and watching a really talented artist, Lindsey and her violin make music fun that makes you want to move your feet! But she moves so fast I wouldn't be able to catch up even without an instrument! She tells a story with her violin. We waited patiently for her to come out, pending another artist performing for what seemed like hours. Finally we got what we came for despite the awful heat and humidity that tried to consume us and stop our joy!
Can hardly wait to make it up to my friend Friday...until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment