Friday, September 21, 2018

FRIDAY

Well, it's here...FRIDAY,YAY!!! Some of you call it FriYay!
I am about to explode with anticipation for the weekend, not that my plans are grand or super special but just because I can take a deep breath and relax without rising too early to get my daughter and myself up and dressed for work.
Oh the many ways I can enjoy myself this weekend are limitless, at least that's what I keep telling myself! I'm building up for the climax. FUN FUN FUN  is on the horizon! Celebrating my daughter's birthday will be a blast! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. TGIF never meant as much until this week. I know you can relate. I was screaming Friday, FriYAY come quickly, yesterday. I’m so glad it’s here...Here’s hoping the weekend excitement matches the anticipation. Enjoy your time and your birthday girl 😘and keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will continue to post as long as Friday exists! Thanks for posting and mostly for being able to relate!

    ReplyDelete