Friday, February 15, 2019

FRIDAY

OK, it's like this, I am so ready to be off and get my weekend on but let's backtrack to yesterday for just a minute. How many of you readers look forward to V Day? Better known as Valentine's Day! Surely it rings a bell for some and others who just want it to pass as quickly as possible so they don't have to think about what they didn't get, sound familiar?
Well, call me an old romantic, but I love love and I adore special occasions and special gifts that show how much you're appreciated and also to give that special someone something in return! There's nothing wrong with special days especially if your loved one is fond of them, so cut the selfish behavior and give give and love love so you can live live!
Now, Friday I'm all yours, let us do what we do! Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Weeeeelllll...I am a spontaneous person who tries to celebrate love and life every chance I get! Simple acts of kindness are spectacular to me. Truly giving is an attitude I want Christ's selfless nature to frame my life and to be my guide. I recognize God's extravagant generous nature and I desire to reflect that giving nature in my own life. I tried to be that example to my children to never wait for a special occasion to bless someone. As far as I'm concerned, every day that we're alive is a special day and another opportunity to be a blessing especially to those closest to you! Add a card or a bow or sticker to enhance the gift and let the object of your affection know you went beyond a mere thought, but you did something extra-ordinary just for them. I've heard that people may forget your name but will remember how you made them feel! So here's to YOU! Here's to US! Here's to LOVE❣❣❣








    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Che Lo, what profound thoughts! I receive what you're saying, a friend expressed the same thing to me when I got caught up in THE DAY itself, not looking at all the gifts and nice things that are done for me on a regular basis. Thank you so much for that response! Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. I love LOVE too Lovelyfaces. It is why we were created and redeemed - great big GOD love, so this year, being absent of a beau, I decided to focus on my biggest and bestest lover, my Father God. With that, my soul felt great about Valentine's Day. Really, great. In the future, I pray to feel that same way but with someone.

    Because there is nothing wrong with love being expressed to one another. To help with that, I believe it is important in relationships to know each other's LOVE LANGUAGE so that when there is an opportunity to express your love, everyone feels appreciated. Plus it takes the guess work out and allows cupid's arrow to shoot right at the heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great comment DSAF! You're on to something, I feel you on that love thing!

      Delete