Friday, August 16, 2019

Friday

Good lovely morning Friday! This has been a very busy week leading to my retirement from one season of my life and although I'm extremely excited, I'm also a bit anxious to get to the new season if no more than to feel some balance and stability! New moves always come with a price!
As the the day approaches, there are quite a few things to put in order so one week from today, I will be heading to new adventures and travels...so good, so exciting!
Believe with me for peace and much success!
Until later...

2 comments:

  1. You've been preparing for this move for a while! Best Wishes! I never knew the blessings that awaited me leading up to each new season in my life! I remind myself to "walk by faith and not by sight!" I also rely heavily on a scripture my dear Aunt Aretha Williams turned me on to-- Trust in The Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding. Acknowledge The Lord in all your ways and HE WILL direct your path! Proverbs 3:5,6. I don't remember book, chapter, verse of many scriptures; but this became one of my faves! You can't ever go wrong when you follow THIS VOICE! Amen

    ReplyDelete