Friday, July 3, 2020

Friday

The clock is ticking and I'm doing my best to get the rest I need to make this Friday visit the very best one ever.  Hang with me Friday, we're going to paint the town red, and maybe a few more colors simply because it will have to come from our imagination...I still feel sequestered and pasted to my humble abode with no plans of escape.  Imagination take us away. The weather is not even cooperating with an outside venture so it's indoors and a good book for this girl. Grin and bare it! I can do all things fun as long as Friday is right by my side and not anxious to run into Saturday before its time.

Slow and easy can make for a really good weekend. So no matter what others are doing, I'm blocking all negative and non productive news and reports out for this sweet day so that we never forget how absolutely fabulous the time we spent together actually was. Friday, you have me baby! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment