Friday, July 6, 2018

Friday

So blessed to see this day! I've waited it seems forever to get to the weekend, surely it's because of the 4th of July holiday on Wednesday and it messed me up and made this week even longer...but Friday has come in all its splendor and made me a new person!
I'm ready for anything and everything the world has to offer. I'm all prayed up and armored up for the task at hand. Fuel is what I needed and Friday brought it! So come on Friday, let's get in it to win it!
Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Linda,the anticipation of the weekend turns you on. It turns me on when I know I'm going to see you, Leah, and Candra. I attended Jamal's wedding celebration and it was beautiful. I will put together a collage of pictures. You know it was a real trip driving home bc I got weary. Once I perked up, I was good to go!

    ReplyDelete