Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday

Here I am sitting at my desk at work with the weekend on my mind, however Friday makes the workweek less painful by entering so smoothly and quietly changing my mood from anxious to mellow! I'm good and all's right with the world TODAY...Friday!
When I asked a very dear friend of mine what he thought of my blog, he said simply "it's just about Friday", and he's right, it is about Friday and that's the point I'm making! If you get that, then you get me! OK?
No plans this weekend except a baby shower and that is if the weather permits. It's been extremely wet lately, so we'll see! If it rains I'll lock up in my She-Shelter and clean it!
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Friday Friday is just a reason to celebrate the blessings at the end of the work week! I celebrate for and with those who have jobs. When I start my business, I'll be celebrating the flow of God's Grace on my finances! Well nothing keeps me from celebrating right now. Right? FRI-YAAAAY!!!

    ReplyDelete