Friday, December 21, 2018

Friday

HELLO Friday!
We made it and so far it's been grand, good things all around, despite the inclement weather we're experiencing off and on this otherwise beautiful and productive day! Had a great time at one of my Small Group meetings sharing testimonies of God's goodness and His faithfulness, Yes! If He said He'll do it, by golly He will! The ladies I spent time with were the epitome of "blessed" and it made me realize how very fortunate I am to be a part of the family of God.
Of course sweet Friday this doesn't in any way diminish what you mean to me or how I feel about you...two very different feelings that are dear to me! You are here and hope for the weekend rises to a level of great expectancy. I'm ready for you, bring it on!
With a big smile on my face and a pep in my step, I'm prepared for the most fun the weekend can bring! Fill me!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment