Friday, December 7, 2018

It's Friday

Hello again, it's Friday and we meet again to make this day as marvelous as it should be from start to finish.


Friday, I salute you, I love you, and honor you...you're always right on time, so dependable. You never forget to follow Thursday and that's a good thing because I would truly miss you and all my weekend plans would dissolve into the universe and explode! So I thank you for being who you are!  Coming to my rescue after a long arduous work week is just what the doctor ordered or did he? I'm pretty sure he did!


My plans are a bit overwhelming this time due to an unusually busy holiday season with an enormous amount of invites to dinners, parties, and get-togethers. Now let me explain, enormous for me is three or more, I don't get out much...lol.


Sweet sweet Friday, work with me today and make this day easy and uncomplicated. Hope that's not too much to ask!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment