Friday, June 14, 2019

Friday

Well Hello Friday, my day! Oh yeah, it's about to blow up because it's the end of yet another long week. Hate to see it pass so fast but so thankful for you Friday, you make my day!
As usual I fell asleep during that all so exciting game last night and I don't remember when it happened, I just drifted off to slumberland...and it was good!
I do hope all of you who were able to hang for
the entire late night game enjoyed yourselves immensely and still attained your much needed rest and I hope results were in your favor. I haven't checked that out yet, not sure I want to know!
Anyhow, it's all about Friday, yesterday is yesterday and we're moving forward. Today is today, all day!
Getting ready to plan my after work day with my date. Friday, you are the best!
Until later...

3 comments:

  1. So what are you and Friday Eve up to? Pls don’t Gee the need to share. But I do hope you have a good time. Btw, I couldn’t hang long enough to watch the game either. And I’m glad I didn’t. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away... I love Friday! LOL

    ReplyDelete