Friday, June 21, 2019

Friday

Friday Eve flew right by me as I was caught in unexpected activity which needed to be tended to so all is not lost!

Here we are at the star of the show, the real deal...Friday! So glad to see your face, waking up to your smile and brightness makes me feel alive and ready to rise. I feel as though I can do anything!

What do you do when you lose a family member who is not old yet and had so much to offer? My sister received her wings on Wednesday at 2:22pm and though she's home with the Lord, she is absent from us, her family, her friends. How do you cope, especially in the beginning? It's so fresh and it hurts and it baffles me how it happened! Constantly I remind myself of where she is and how she must be smiling, being pain-free and worry-free and not riddled with stress and the things of this world. There is where I find solace and peace! Her race was run and run well!

So thank you Friday for the rescue, it's truly been a long, difficult week, but we made it!
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Where oh where has our beautful sister gone? Someone will at sometime ask that same question about each of us. Let's tell them-- "If anybody asks you where I'm going where i'm going soon, tell them for me, I'm going up yonder to be with My Lord!!!"

    ReplyDelete