Friday, July 5, 2019

Friday

Friday came quickly and already packed to leave me in a few hours! Why did this day go by so fast? What's happening in this world that a visit from a friend can't last a little longer? I long for you Friday to stay just a bit longer so I can prepare for your departure. Oh well, we can't stop time, we can only enjoy moments and do everything we can to make those moments count!
So good to see you Friday as I was blessed to be off from work and experience what it might feel like to work at my own pace and enjoy home!
Yes,  home sweet home!
Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Thank you daughter, Sister, Author, Friend! You're a real blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were made to work! Enjoy it so much till it doesn't feel like work! But then rest and relaxation is something to look forward to. Sooo... Welcome to You, FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete