Friday, July 19, 2019

Friday

YES YES YES!!! I say Yes to Friday and No to any other workday unless of course I get paid...lol
Hello my dear friend and long time, no see! It sometimes seems it takes you a while to get here but you leave so quickly! I haven't asked this before but do you have somewhere urgent to be? Or is your schedule so tight you can only spare me a very short visit? In any event, I want you to know how much I miss you especially on Monday because your return is just so far away. I endure this longing I have for you until I see you peek in my window as I wake up and it is just the best feeling ever. My body says...Well done!
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It's so nice to know you're missed and appreciated like this! I'd rush back to you if you talked like that to me! LOL 😁

    ReplyDelete