Thursday, October 4, 2018

Friday Eve

Today was quite eventful, actually it was followed by a series of what I'd refer to as work irritation..The prelude to all this bunk was a request for a vacation a mere two months before taking it, accompanied by someone else asking for the exact same time off who made their request 2 weeks before. Discounting the fact that one person has 16 years of service and the other less than 2.

Right now it's too much for me to recite again today as the hour has moved so close to the entrance of my sweet Friday, so I will sleep peacefully and dream good dreams of success and happiness despite the episodes of this week. Vacation will be a welcome turn of events, no work, no questions, no irritation about time off from a job.  Seasons come and seasons go and my season reporting to jobs is coming to a close. I must spend my time working my business for Ive determined I can not do both.

God is with me and provides all I need for life, health, and godliness! Kicking fear to the ground and stomping on it!

Let's go! Until tomorrow ...

1 comment: