Friday, October 5, 2018

Friday

Enter Friday! Let me introduce you to the world of the weekend! Longing for your simple touch is what gets me through most weekdays especially this week. It was long and full of unnecessary stress that I didn't need! I'm looking forward to the new season God has planned for me, the one I should've walked into years ago.

I have truly experienced Truth without Grace this week and one without the other is NO good, they have to be combined to be in God's will!

We allow fear to paralyze the blessings that are right before us by limiting God and not stepping out, going forward, putting one foot out ahead of the other. Sometime we have to have "the push" to move  on and finish what was started so long ago.   I'm so grateful for His goodness and mercy that allows me to mess up and still be accepted!

Well, it's a different Friday today, filled with hope of dreams fulfilled!  Enjoy this day that the Lord has truly made...Friday, you make me happy!

Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Friday... Homecoming weekend up here. Tell me about seasons of change and God doing more than what we ask or even think. Years ago I longed to come to Tallahasse and join in the homegoing activities. Now I live within walking distance to all the happenings on campus. Today i'm connecting with some of my AKA sorors. Once a year and it's on!!! Most of the day was spent taking care of some of my husband's health challenges. I feel he's having in the right direction for care. So I'm pretty high on living! Here's wishing all a FREEDOM FRI-YAY❣ Celebrate Jesus Christ daily

    ReplyDelete