Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday

You're here! I waited all week for you and now you are right here greeting me early and I am so happy. Life is good and life with you my friend is even better!
Work will go much smoother now that you're around to assist me, together we are a great combination !
Last week was a blast, I was on a much needed vacation and had a great time, I need a REPEAT!
There have been some frustrating occurrences lately in my life, but knowing I'm an overcomer and God's got it, I can rest assured it will all work out for the better! More details later!

A new season is on the horizon and I'm all excited like a kid the night before Christmas! So much to be thankful for. It's gonna be BIG! And Friday you are here to help me make plans!
This is the day!

Until later...

3 comments:

  1. On this Blog Post I just want to take time to bring glory to Our Lord & Savior! The news of Tallahassee being in the direct path of Hurricane Michael put us on vigilant prayer alert. It moved quickly from the coast to our area. I was outside praying & taking authority when Holy Spirit spoke that He made the rain. Get inside and trust Me! I obeyed & searched scriptures that supported what He spoke. I ended my prayer with "God's Will be done." Winds died to 65-75 mph with no rain. Temperature dropped making it comfortable in my apt even with no power. No real loss of groceries or property damage. Listen whomsoever to The Voice of God. Proverbs 3:5,6. He ALWAYS brings us through EVERY storm in life when we trust & obey! Be encouraged! Love you to life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were certainly lots of prayers going out on your behalf as well, it does change things especially when we believe what we pray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome God we serve that the rain and winds obey! Love this testimony and grateful for the sharing!

    ReplyDelete