Thursday, November 29, 2018

Friday. Eve

We sailed right through Hump Day and find ourselves here at this time on Friday Eve, getting all prepped for the sweetness of Friday! Let's make it great! My list is long, but I plan to take some small bites today and cut that list in half.
Today we're decorating for Christmas at work and it's always all hands on deck, so we make it happen in a few hours and it's always beautiful ! Can't wait to see what it looks like when we finish.
Until tomorrow ...

1 comment:

  1. My preparation for Thanksgiving almost wore me out. You see, I traveled Monday from Tallehassee to Atlanta by SUV. Then i flew Tuesday from Atlanta to Columbus, OH, to see my newest granddaughter for the first time, and she's already 3 mos old.😨 After I arrived in Columbus I had her morning, noon, and night as often as I could for 3 days. Friday, you came so quickly. Your advent meant my time to spend with my children and grandchildren would end within hours. Friday, you're on your own schedule with little to no regard for my desires, needs, or wants. At least you show no partiality; therefore, I will keep the whining to myself! Thanks anyways for allowing me to bless my children with some homemade delights for their palates! See ya again soon, Friday!

    ReplyDelete