Friday, November 16, 2018

FRIDAY

Lets forget all the pleasantries and get to the point, It's FRIDAY! No other way to say except to say it! But do say it loud until it resounds over and over. Not sure what's in store for me this sweet day called Friday, maybe my friend will let me in on the secret. Whatever it is, it will be GREAT because Friday knows how to celebrate! My excitement flows over into my work and I find I'm nicer and more productive when Friday shows up. Could it be anticipation? I think so! This time of year brings me so much joy, I simply can not explain and it is finally cool enough to do some cleaning and allowing fresh air to come in through avenues that were not very inviting lately! Those avenues would be "windows and doors" shut for way too long! Can't wait to decorate and get Thanksgiving dinner started. It's gonna be tasty and fun so come dine with me and feel Friday all week long! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment