Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday

Friday, you're free! I longed for you all week and now you're here in all your glory ready to introduce the weekend with so much promise. I'm excited and ready to work to make it happen!
Last week was a short work week but quite a long weekend with a beautiful Thanksgiving placed right in the middle...delectable would be the word!
Tonight we go to the Symphone and expect to be wowed under the stars! How very good is that?
Friday, you have been very very good to me! I want to be equally good to you!
Until later...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda for your personal convo with Friday! Sure hope you enjoyed music under the stars! I always enjoy outdoor praise and worship! Friday wanted Tallahasseans inside. Recognizing this I made it home posthaste! Thanks Friday for setting the stage for a relaxing evening with my husband😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... good things happen on Friday evenings. Hope that is the same this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The orchestra was extraordinary and they played Christmas music that set the stage for the holidays, with a touch of classics and great weather...not too cold but just right!
    Thanks DSAF and Che Lo

    ReplyDelete