Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday"""

A part of me wants to say "finally Friday" and another part of me wants to say "not yet Friday".  Feeling a little conflicted about time going by so fast and not enough accomplished and a flash of TGIF marking the end of a week, making way for the weekend which this one commemorates Mother's Day.
 I'd like to give a shout out to all good moms, not just those who gave birth but those who really care and have done the hard work because it is indeed hard work if it's done right. For me it's not just another day but a special time to reach out and love those women in your life who've been great mothers, not just your mother but mothers you admire for jobs well done. Right now with this COVID19 plague affecting our lives, we might not be able to give them a hug or kiss but certainly a card, a call, a text to make that woman know you care about all the sacrifices of time and talent she has put into the lives of those she loves. Make this Mother's Day even more special because it is different and a part of our "NEW NORMAL".  
Love is still the answer!
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Here's another S/O to you Dear Sister Linda! You took the lemon filled path laid out before you and made lemonade.. and it blessed me and so many others! That's REMARKABLE! THAT'S GOD!!! I look back at my own journey and realize that there were other choices I could've made along the way, but I didn't! The Father knew what choices we'd make and has given us HIS AMAZING GRACE to finish well the course we're on! How good is that! So we praise Him through our choice-driven circumstance lifting our heads & hands HIGH and keeping the faith till we arrive safely at our Final Destination!!! Woo Hoo & Glory Hallelujah!!!...Love u kiddo😀

    ReplyDelete