Friday, May 22, 2020

Friday

Today I woke up so grateful to be present and healthy in this world while there are those who are suffering from the virus as well as other illnesses whether mental or physical. In this crazy mixed up world I know I'm truly blessed and knowing it means we should count them one by one and give our creator honor and thanks for making it happen.
I must admit the reason for posting a little late is that I was very sleepy, got up with my daughter a few times during the early morning hours and it was difficult to fall back asleep each time. But it's Friday and time for Friday fun so take off that doom and gloom and get it moving. Lots to do today!
Let's shake off that COVID15 lbs and eat less of that Memorial Day weekend food. It's tempting to go all out crazy after being cooped up but we are planning to not go overboard. So go have fun, swim, ride a bike, or take a walk, it's up to you. It is GREAT to have choices.
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment