Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday

And we meet again! I remember when I was working, I used to look forward to seeing you because it marked the end of a tough work week but now you come so quickly I can barely prepare for your arrival. It seems you were here just a few days ago, not that I don't love your company, it's really moving a little too fast for me because as fast as you come, you go just as fast. Please stay a little while longer and relax with me.
The COVID 19 is trying to limit so much in our lives but we don't have to allow it even though it has brought change, it doesn't have to change us. Keep your eyes on the prize. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Friday is NOT just another day for me. It means I missed getting some M-F business completed and I must wait till Monday! Dawg! Someone should've prepared me better for retirement... so much free time I must manage or find myself as a poor steward over God's Resources! I don't want to be FIRED!!! 🙏🏼Lord give me a ton more Grace to get myself together for YOUR Glory!!! Thank YOU! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. CheLo, you are not a lost cause, lots of life left in you and more kingdom work to be done so move it and put it in gear today.

    ReplyDelete